Fun Creative Recipes Made Easy
Browse dozens of incredibly delicious creative recipes perfect for the home cook. Learn from Le Cordon Bleu Trained Chef Steven Pennington sharing easy-to-follow step-by-step recipes & demonstrations
Explore posts covering: Recipes, Culinary Techniques, How-To-Demo, A-to-Z Food Science
- Carolina Reaper | Is It Really the World's Hottest Pepper?
- How to Pick Sweet Cantaloupe | Tips To Look For
- How To Cook Bok Choy | Stir-Fry
- How To Make Ricotta Cheese 🧀 Ultra-Pasteurized Milk Method
- 45 Types of Peppers | A to Z | Photos
- 45 Types of Potatoes | A-to-Z | Defined | Photos
- Homemade Bolognese Sauce | Best of
- 35 Types of Oysters | Varieties A-to-Z | Photos
Searching for new ideas? Recipe Collections is the place to go! Curated recipes by talented chefs, with beautiful images and easy-to-follow instructions.
Enjoy our large collection of How-To posts covering techniques, concepts, tips and tricks, and basic culinary skills instruction.
The science of food is vast and complex. From where it comes from to what you put in your body, a lot goes into every bite!
Food science is the study of food facts, how it is grown, and prepared, types of ingredients, health studies, ingredient discovery, and so much more.
Glad you found us, I'm Chef Pennington!
Passionate Chef on a mission to help anyone wanting to learn to cook to their top potential.
Delicious Main Courses
When I think of dinner, I want something that is exciting, full of flavor with great textures, and a nice presentation.
Explore new go-to weeknight dinner ideas
I love this kitchen tool. Tender food within minutes. Cooks Quick & One-Pot Cleanup
Sous Vide cooking is a great way to cook meats, fish, and vegetables with perfection. You can Sous Vide your food up in advance and then relax as it cooks slowly at a precise temperature.