Fun Creative Recipes Made Easy
Browse dozens of incredibly delicious creative recipes perfect for the home cook. Learn from our Le Cordon Bleu-trained Chef from easy-to-follow step-by-step recipes.
- 45 Types Of Mushrooms | A-to-Z | Defined | Photos
- What is Sirloin Flap Steak
- 45 Types of Strawberries 🍓 | A to Z | Defined | Photos
- How Many Ounces In A Gallon? Conversion Charts
- The Best Homemade Beef Stock Recipe | French Technique
- Reverse Sear: How to Cook a Steak Perfectly Every Time
- Adzuki Beans | Use | Benefits | Nutrition
- 21 Egg Substitutes | A-To-Z| Uses | Amounts
Searching for new ideas? Recipe Collections is the place to go! Curated recipes by talented chefs, with beautiful images and easy-to-follow instructions.
The science of food is vast and complex. From where it comes from to what you put in your body, there's a lot that goes into every bite!
Food science is the study of food facts, how it is grown, and prepared, types of ingredients, health studies, ingredient discovery, and so much more.
Glad you found us, I'm Chef Pennington!
Passionate Chef on a mission to help anyone wanting to learn to cook to their top potential.
Delicious Main Courses
When I think of dinner, I want something that is exciting, full of flavor with great textures, and a nice presentation.
Explore new go-to weeknight dinner ideas
I love this kitchen tool. Tender food within minutes. Cooks Quick & One-Pot Cleanup
Sous Vide cooking is a great way to cook meats, fish, and vegetables with perfection. You can Sous Vide your food up in advance and then relax as it cooks slowly at a precise temperature.