Crispy Gluten Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust
| Gluten Free | Zero Flour Added | Superfood Pizza Recipe
Keto Diet – Paleo Diet – Atkins & South Beach Diet
Healthy food is all the craze these days. And for good reason, life is hard and staying healthy is harder every passing day. In America obesity is a huge issue. Our food supply is full of poisons, preservatives and sugar. The need for ways to eat better has never been more important. This gave way to diets like the Keto diet, Paleo diet, Atkins, South Beach diet.
I’ve researched each extensively and can tell you they all work. But each diet isn’t right for everyone. Like the Keto diet. I have friends losing tons of weight on Keto. It works. Go find an article online and read the comments section. You’ll find people stating how they are off their meds from doing Keto. The diet is full of leafy greens, quality fats and low carbs. The way it works is 70% fats, 25% proteins & 5% carbohydrates. If you need to lose a lot of weight I would suggest Keto. But for me, I’m more of a Paleo eater. Think caveman diet. Pretty much eating real food and staying away from processed foods.
Crispy Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Incredible
Crispy Gluten Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Incredible
Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel – Thank You
Crispy Gluten Free Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Honestly one of the best Cauliflower pizza crust recipe that will remind you of normal flour pizza crust. This is an amazing recipe I am very happy to share with you today.
Even your kids will love this and ask for seconds and thirds. Seriously 🙂
SuperFood Cauliflower Pizza Crust
The addition of Chia Seeds and Quinoa makes this a powerhouse of tasty healthy eating goodness.
Here’s a quick video – How to Cook Quinoa Perfectly
Did you know Mark Twain said, “Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education?”
Many Different Kinds Of Cauliflower
How To Make “Cauliflower Pizza Crust”
Spoiler Alert – You’re going to love this recipe a bunch
Healthy eating is popular nowadays, but who said healthy food can’t taste great? We all love great flavor and great textures in our food.
And that is exactly what we have here today.
In a food processor, pulse the Cauliflower until the texture of snow or small rice
Important: This step is the key to success.
Removing the water from the Cauliflower with a dish towel
Next, microwave the cauliflower for 4 minutes. Then allow the Cauliflower to cool down so that you can handle the Cauliflower.
Next, in a large mixing bowl add the kitchen towel and place the Cauliflower in the middle. Bring the kitchen towel up and around the Cauliflower and bring to squeeze ringing out the water inside the Cauliflower. Take your time and remove as much water as you can. This is the key to crispy pizza crust. Next, add the Cauliflower to a mixing bowl and add in all of the ingredients and mix well.
Combine All Ingredient Together
– Printable Recipe Card Below-
1 Head of Cauliflower
1 Tsp Hydrated Chia Seeds
2 Tbs Cooked Quinoa
½ Tsp Garlic Powder
½ Tsp Dry Oregano
1¼ Cups of Grated Parmesan Cheese
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
1 Egg½ Tsp Sea Salt
On a cookie sheet with parchment paper, add the Cauliflower.
Form a circle in the middle.
Flatten Out The Cauliflower Pizza Dough
Par Bake The Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Place the Cauliflower pizza crust into a 400-degree oven for 15 minutes without any toppings
Dress up your cauliflower pizza crust with all the toppings you like. The sky is the limit.
Here’s what I did, which is the same as the article photo.
Fresh Sliced Tomato
Bake @ 400 until crispy – About an additional 20 minutes
Tip: You MUST Try the Cauliflower Pizza the next day COLD> Omg it’s so freaking good
Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 Tsp Hydrated Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbs Cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Dry Oregano
- 1 1/4 Cups of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Package of Sliced Mozzarella or favorite cheese
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- In a Food Processor add cut up Cauliflower and pulse till the texture of snow ( Fine Grind )
- Next Microwave the cauliflower for 4 minutes. Then allow the Cauliflower to cool down so that you can handle the Cauliflower. Next, in a large mixing bowl add a kitchen towel and place the cauliflower in the middle. Bring the kitchen towel up and around the cauliflower and begin to squeeze ringing out the water from inside the cauliflower. Take your time and remove as much water as you can. This is the key to crispy pizza crust. Next, add the cauliflower to a mixing bowl and add in all of the ingredients and mix well.
Shaping the Pizza Crust
- Add parchment paper to an oven-safe cookie sheet. I added a little butter to the cookie sheet to help the parchment paper stick. Add all the cauliflower into the middle and create a round circle. Next start pressing down and moving the Cauliflower outwards into the shape of a large circle, ie the shape you want your pizza to end up looking.
Par Baking The Crust.....
- Place the Cauliflower pizza crust into a 400-degree oven for 15 minutes without any toppings
Finishing the Cooking
- After the 15-minute par baking add all of your pizza toppings and return the Cauliflower pizza crust to the oven and bake an additional 20 plus minutes. The longer you cook the Cauliflower pizza crust the crispier the end product will be.
Crispy Cauliflower Pizza Crust - Incredible
Chef Steven Pennington
Le Cordon Bleu Chef sharing food adventures from around the world with a style of cooking rooted in southwestern flavors using French culinary technique.