Chloe's World Famous Waffles
Chef Pennington's Niece Chloes Waffle Recipe. You could also make pancakes with the recipe.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoon White Sugar
- 4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 4 tablespoon Melted Butter or Oil (Vegetable)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Healthy Superfood Options
- 2 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoon Ground Flax Seed
- HandFull Marshmallows
- HandFull Chocolate Chips
- Drizzle Caramel Sauce
- Start by measure out all your ingredients
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. You may want to sift the flour making sure to remove any lumps. Mix / Stir the dry ingredients together well.
- Add the milk to the dry ingredients
- Then, crack the eggs into a small bowl making sure to not get any shells. Then mix the eggs together and add to the dry ingredients.
- Add the Chia Seeds and Flax Seed now. I like adding after mixing everything together.
- LIghter Fuffy Waffles-(Option:) You could separate the yolks and the whites. Mix the yolks into the batter. Then whip the egg whites and then fold them into the batter. Make sure you've added all the ingredients first and mixed them together well.Eggs whites go in last