Everyone's Friend, Bread.
The bread is KETO diet-friendly, low carbohydrates & gluten-free. I have two best friends that have gone KETO in the last few weeks. After a little chatting about the KETO diet, I decided to get on board with this large health movement. I’ll state I’m not full KETO, but I am prediabetic & could likely pass a dietitian specialist exam. I personally try to eat a low amount of carbohydrates daily. Our body uses carbohydrates as energy, but in excess becomes pure sugar running through our blood.
High levels of sugar in the blood is the same things as small pieces of glass running through your blood hurting our organs and arteries. #Sorry-But-Fact
Good News: Each keto bread slice weighs in at very small 1g of carbohydrates. #Amazing
KETO BREAD Recipe | Only 1g Carb Per Slice
Now, you do not have to be Gluten intolerant to enjoy being gluten-free or follow a low gluten diet. Have you ever noticed becoming bloated after eating items like bread/carbohydrates? Happens to a lot of people. I believe I know why.
Have you ever heard of eating for your blood type?
Ever heard of eating for your blood type?
Then you haven't then you have just honestly landed on some incredible health information.
Here in the United States, we have a high population of people with blood type A, 34%. One in three people being type A.
Here’s the condition for Type A Blood: Type A blood: A meat-free diet based on fruits and vegetables, beans and legumes, and whole grains — ideally, organic and fresh, because Dr. Adamo says people with type A blood have sensitive immune systems. -This blood type is highly susceptible to bloating from flours and carbohydrates. If your type “A” following a low carb, high protein diet with lots of fruits and vegetables is the key to you being your best you. That doesn’t mean you can’t eat what you’d like sometimes. Actually, it’s good for your body to add things like meat or sugar that’s not really good for you. Shocked to hear that?
Here’s the reason. Your body is working all the time to create a homeostasis environment. Think balance. You need to throw your body a curveball every so often to let it do its thing and keep the systems running at top form. Your body is great a fighting things like bad fats and toxic items that are in our food like preservatives. Think of bubble boy. Living in an environment that is perfectly clean of toxicants and germs. If bubble boy was to go into a public place and touch a door handle and then his nose. The chances he could become deathly ill would be very high. That’s an extreme example of what eating clean ALL the time means to your health.
Variety Is The Spice Of Life – You should have the food you want once a week to keep the system running at it’s best (Unless your KETO – under 20 g carbohydrates a day)
WATCH Our How-TO Video: KETO BREAD Recipe
Keto Bread Recipe
- 1 ½ Cup of Almond Flour Gluten Free
- 4 tablespoon melted high-quality butter
- 1 Cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Dry Active Yeast
- 6 Eggs
- A small bit of honey to activate the yeast Stevia-sub
- 5 tablespoon Pork Rinds Crushed Optional
- First, add 4 tablespoon of warm water(over 100 degrees, and under 110 degrees) to a small bowl and add the dry yeast (Stevia-sub), plus a small bit of honey. Yeast eats sugar and grows. This is what we are looking for, to bloom the yeast. The yeast will help the bread rise and become lighter in texture.
- Then separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. Using a whisk or electric mixer, whip the egg whites until medium stiff peaks.
- In the second bowl with the egg yolks, give them a quick whisk to lighten the texture. The yolks will become lighter in color. Next, add the room temperature melted butter, mix.
- Next, the baking powder & mix
- Next, add the activated yeast. Only scrape off the top yeast. The brown foam looking stuff. Keep the water in the bottom of the bowl, incase your bread dough looks too dry. Emergency backup moisture. You shouldn't need it though.
- Then, crush the pork rind down into the texture of breadcrumbs. Add 5 tablespoon to the wet mixture/bowl plus the cheese and combine.
- The almond flour is next. Start by adding in one cup and mix. The texture will look dry. Add in ⅓ of the whipped egg whites(might need to whip egg whites again to add some air back in) The ⅓ of egg whites addition is only moisture and it's ok to incorporate it well. Repeat, then add more almond flour, then more egg whites until all ingredients are mixed. Try to not over mix the last addition of egg whites keeping some of the incorporated air.
- Spray your bread loaf pan with non-stick spray and add bread dough to pan.
- Tap the pan against the table a few times removing extra air pockets.
- Bake @ 375 for 30 minutes exactly
- Allow the bread to cool for 4 to 5 minutes before cutting into it.