Cheesy Chicken Casserole takes no time to make
and even better making ahead for the busy work week ahead.
Watch Our How-To Video:
Ingredients and Step-by-Step Instructions
First, layout one package of croissant dough covering the bottom of the casserole dish
4 Chicken Thighs (Cubed)
( Or whichever part of the Chicken you enjoy)
Next, Add Garlic, Onion & Potatoes
( Add The Amount To Your Taste / Sprinkle a few of each)
Add The First CHEESE LAYER 🙂
Then Add layers of Broccoli, Carrots, Sweet Peas and cover with Cream of Mushroom or/Cream of Chicken Soup 24 oz Can
Next Step, Add Creole Seasoning Or Some Of Your Favorite House Seasoning
Finish by Covering With More Cheese 🙂
Cover With Saran Wrap, Then Straight Into The Refrigerator
OVEN TEMP @ 350 FIRST 30 MINUTES Covered With Aluminum Foil
Then UN-cover And Raise TEMP To 425 FOR Another 15-20 MINUTES
Cheesy Chicken Casserole Photo After Baking
- Chicken Thighs (Cubed) 4
- Can of Cream of Mushroom /or Chicken Soup 24 oz
- Croissant Roll packages 2
- Medium large Potato (Yukon Golds work great, small dice cut) 1
- Onion (Add to taste)
- Garlic (Add to taste)
- Carrots (Add to taste)
- Sweet Peas (Add to taste)
- Broccoli (To Taste)
- Favorite Cheese or a blend of Cheeses 2 cups
- Favorite House Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper pinch
- First step, using your first roll of Croissant dough, layout to cover the bottom of your casserole dish. No need to spray with non-stick spray. The dough has enough butter to insure no sticking.
- Next cover the bottom of your casserole dish with cubed chicken thighs, or whichever part of the chicken you enjoy best.
- Add Onion, carrots, garlic, sweet peas, broccoli, potatoes (Add to taste)
- Add a nice layer of cheese
- Next, add a generous layer of cream of mushroom /or cream of chicken soup
- Next cover with more cheese
- Add your last roll of croissant dough to the top then cover nicely with another layer of cheese
- Sprinkle the top of the croissant dough with your favorite house seasoning, I like using creole seasoning.
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes before cooking, or wrap and store for dinner one day this week.
- Bake at 375 until chicken is cooked through and the croissant dough is cooked. Likely 25-35 minutes. Keep an eye on it.