The perfect weekend low-effort, mouth-watering comfort food with our Cheesy Chicken Casserole! This dish is a true lifesaver for those hectic weekdays.
Not only is it incredibly easy and quick to whip up, but it's also perfect for preparing in advance. Imagine coming home to a delicious, cheesy delight that's ready to pop in the oven
Watch Our How-To Video:
How To Make Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Ingredients and Step-by-Step Instructions
First, lay one package of croissant dough covering the bottom of the casserole dish.
4 Chicken Thighs (Cubed)
( Or whichever part of the Chicken you enjoy)
Next, Add Garlic, Onion & Potatoes
( Add The Amount To Your Taste / Sprinkle a few of each)
Add The First CHEESE LAYER 🙂
Then Add layers of Broccoli, Carrots, Sweet Peas and cover with Cream of Mushroom or/Cream of Chicken Soup 24 oz Can
Next Step, Add Creole Seasoning Or Some Of Your Favorite House Seasoning
Finish by Covering With More Cheese 🙂
Cover With Saran Wrap, Then Straight Into The Refrigerator
OVEN TEMP @ 350 FIRST 30 MINUTES Covered With Aluminum Foil
Then UN-cover And Raise TEMP To 425 FOR Another 15-20 MINUTES
Cheesy Chicken Casserole Photo After Baking
Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- 4 Chicken Thighs Cubed
- 24 oz Can of Cream of Mushroom /or Chicken Soup
- 2 Croissant Roll packages
- 1 Medium large Potato Yukon Golds work great, small dice cut
- Onion Add to taste
- Garlic Add to taste
- Carrots Add to taste
- Sweet Peas Add to taste
- Broccoli To Taste
- 2 cups Favorite Cheese or a blend of Cheeses
- Favorite House Seasoning
- pinch Salt & Pepper
- First step, using your first roll of Croissant dough, layout to cover the bottom of your casserole dish. No need to spray with non-stick spray. The dough has enough butter to insure no sticking.
- Next cover the bottom of your casserole dish with cubed chicken thighs, or whichever part of the chicken you enjoy best.
- Add Onion, carrots, garlic, sweet peas, broccoli, potatoes (Add to taste)
- Add a nice layer of cheese
- Next, add a generous layer of cream of mushroom /or cream of chicken soup
- Next cover with more cheese
- Add your last roll of croissant dough to the top then cover nicely with another layer of cheese
- Sprinkle the top of the croissant dough with your favorite house seasoning, I like using creole seasoning.
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes before cooking, or wrap and store for dinner one day this week.
- Bake at 375 until chicken is cooked through and the croissant dough is cooked. Likely 25-35 minutes. Keep an eye on it.