PEANUT BUTTER & MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES
The goal was to create a peanut butter cookie with great texture and flavor….
I only wish I had made them sooner…
Promise you’ll love them…
Once the cookies come out of the oven be sure to add the macadamia nuts then, while the cookies are still warm
Watch Our How-To Video on YouTube:
Peanut Butter & Macadamia Nut Cookies
Add Chocolate For Extra Awesomeness and Presentation
Peanut Butter Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 ½ Cup All Purpose Flour
- ¾ Cup Peanut Butter Chunky Works Great
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup White Fine Sugar
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ Cup Walnuts
- ⅓ Cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Cup Chocolate Morsels
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter Morsels
- Using a mixer with the paddle attachment, add butter, white and brown sugar, and cream together.
- Next, add peanut butter and vanilla and mix till smooth, then scrape the sides down the of the mixing bowl. Making sure everything is mixed.
- Add one egg along with the salt, bring together
- Next add your baking powder, baking soda, and flour and mix till all ingredients have combined.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter morsels along with the walnuts and mix.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes in saran wrap to allow the ingredients to rest and develop a great flavor profile.
- Preheated to 350
- Slice desired cookie size and bake for 12 to 15 minutes depending on what thickness you choose.
- Dust with white fine sugar and straight into the oven.
- Left over dough lasts in the freezer up to 3 months
Strawberry Bliss - Italian SemiFreddo ( Semi Frozen )