Fig Carpaccio w/ Burrata Cheese
Simple but elegant appetizer that could easily be served as the main course
Servings 1 serving
- 1 Package of store bought Pastrami Classicly, Beef tenderloin is cut thinly and pounded out
- 1 Ball of Burrata Cheese per serving You could cut in half to stretch the amount or use mozzarella cheese Save some money :)
- Fresh mix of greens/salad
- 3 Figs Cut into Quarters per serving
- Drizzle of Honey
- Drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Take a clean plate and place the pastrami in layered pieces around the plate creating a perfect circle. If using beef tenderloin, place into the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing thinly. The freezer helps set up the beef for easy slicing.
You now have Carpaccio
Take the fresh greens and neatly place in the middle of the Carpaccio/plate.
Place the Burrata Cheese on top of the greens.
Cut the figs into quarters and drizzle honey on top
Place the figs around the Burrata Cheese in a nicely placed fashion and drizzle the figs with balsamic vinegar.
Finish the dish off with good extra virgin olive oil