Technique to maximum rispy pumpkin seeds with secret ingredient
- Pumpkin 1
- Sea Salt 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Salt 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon ½ teaspoon
- Cayenne Pepper ¼ teaspoon
Start by cutting off the top portion of the pumpkin. If you plan to carve the pumpkin, cut using a 30-degree angle for a nice presentation.
Using a large spoon, scrape down the seeds from the sides to the bottom. Remove the seeds and place them into a large bowl.
Wash and rinse off the pumpkin seeds with running water.
Add one egg white, ( Lightly whip the egg white with a fork ) Add All Ingredients1 Tsp Sea Salt 1 Tsp Garlic Salt ½ Tsp Cinnamon ¼ Tsp Cayenne PepperCombine with the clean pumpkin seeds Using a cookie sheet, with parchment paper on top, add the pumpkin seeds.Spread them out evenly
- Do the best you can to clean the pumpkin seeds to avoid burning.
- Old pumpkins do not make for a good choice for roasting the seeds
- Buy an extra pumpkin for Halloween just for roasting the seeds
- Small pumpkins usually do not have many seeds