Ultimate Halloween Spider Web Brownies
Fall is setting in and Halloween is right around the corner. So naturally, it’s time to make Ultimate Halloween Spider Web Brownies. Using a springform pan helps give the brownies just the right shape to create a perfect circle for a low profile brownie, just like normal brownies, but in a circular shape. This recipe is a combination of a recipe from Le Cordon Bleu culinary school and a few tweaks I added. Enjoy
Ultimate Halloween Brownies Recipe
Ultimate Halloween Spider Web Brownie
- 1 Cup Pastry Flour
- 4 oz But
- 1¼ Cups of Fine Sugar
- 3 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 1.5 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Extra Large Eggs
- 2 Tbs Honey
- 1 Tbs Ground Coffee
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate
- 1 cup Ghirardelli 60% Cacao BitterSweet Chocolate
- Optional Lighter Brownies add 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler, or melt in microwave with one stick of butter ( 4oz)
- In stages making sure to mix each ingredient in completely before adding the next ingredient.
- Add each ingredient one at a time into the melted Chocolate and Butter
- Add Eggs, Ground Coffee, White & Brown Sugar, Honey, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt.
- Pastry Flour ( Add in 3 stages to avoid lumps )
- Place parchment paper on the bottom of springform pan. Or wrap stove top pot in aluminum foil making sure to wrap the handle as well. Makes for each removal of brownies.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes or till a toothpick will come out clean.
Making The Icing
- Does not have to be exact
- Mix 3/4 cup of powder sugar/10x sugar with 2 tablespoons of water. You can add vanilla exact, but add it to the water before adding, or your icing color will not be bright white.
- Ice the top of the brownies moving in a circular motion around the outside of the brownies moving to the middle making even lines.