Fall is settling in and Halloween is right around the corner. Which means it's time to make the ultimate Halloween spider web brownies.
Watch Our How-to Video Below
- Pastry Flour 1 Cup
- Butter 4 oz
- Fine Sugar 1¼ Cups
- Brown Sugar 3 Tbs
- Vanilla Extract 1.5 teaspoon
- Extra Large Eggs 3
- Honey 2 Tbs
- Ground Coffee 1 Tbs
- Sea Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate 1 Cup
- Ghirardelli 60% Cacao BitterSweet Chocolate 1 cup
- Optional (Lighter Brownies add 1 teaspoon Baking Powder)
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler, or melt in microwave with one stick of butter ( 4oz)
- In stages making sure to mix each ingredient in completely before adding the next ingredient.
- Add each ingredient one at a time into the melted Chocolate and Butter
- Add Eggs, Ground Coffee, White & Brown Sugar, Honey, Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt.
- Pastry Flour ( Add in 3 stages to avoid lumps )
- Place parchment paper on the bottom of the springform pan. Or wrap stovetop pot in aluminum foil making sure to wrap the handle as well. Makes for each removal of brownies.
- Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes or till a toothpick will come out clean.
Making The Icing
- Does not have to be exact
- Mix ¾ cup of powder sugar/10x sugar with 2 tablespoons of water. You can add vanilla extract, but add it to the water before adding, or your icing color will not be bright white.
- Ice the top of the brownies moving in a circular motion around the outside of the brownies moving to the middle making even lines.